Lean Six Sigma Curriculum for Santa Fe High School Students
Since Lean Six Sigma was introduced in high schools, these institutions have been able to reap the full benefits of the methodology. This is thanks to practitioners who are focused on making any institution or place achieve the desired results. Experts, schools, and companies have all seen the benefits of this methodology for students’ leadership, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities, but many of them still doubt whether they should include it as an optative program at schools. All high schools or students that cannot wait can rely on us at Lean Six Sigma Curriculum for Santa Fe High School Students of New Mexico to instill the methodology and bring benefits their way.
Many high school students don’t know the basics of data analysis and operations. They are not prepared for major roles either, which means they have many disadvantages compared to other individuals requesting job positions or going over college applications.
Lean Six Sigma can be used to teach them.
- Leadership skills.
- How to be organized.
- How to work under pressure
- How they can be part of small- and large-scale projects based on their skills to work with the methodology and achieve continuous improvement.
It is common to give them tools and more options to help them get credits and realize their potential in the long term—and even the short one.
Our company offers individual training so that you don’t need to wait for your school or university to ask if Sigma is something that interests you or if they ever determine that, indeed, this can give you as a student career advantages.
Although it may seem difficult to find Lean 6 Sigma Training in your area, our company offers the following options: Yellow Belt and Green Belt training and certifications based on a model we follow:
- Request our training.
- Complete it.
- Take our exam, which you should pass, and it is based on the belt you finished.
- Have your certification issued by our experts.
Information will be provided based on the program outline and belt level and will provide more benefits as higher levels or belts involve more advantages.
We welcome high school students and school boards to apply for the program. All students will be able to access training, and we are confident they will be able to boost their opportunities.
However, what is the right belt for them? We will get there soon.
How Lean 6 Sigma Helps Students
Students and institutions must decide whether they wish to attain the first or second belt—or maybe both. This will depend on their availability and the goals or needs they have.
In this instance, the yellow and green belts are the only ones they have access to since:
- Black belts make great leaders. However, those who wish to apply for it must have completed the yellow and green belts as well as years of experience in the methodology.
- It is important to understand the process fully and develop skills that will help students meet their individual needs. It is not about learning everything there is to know about LSS. Instead, it is about building their strengths and abilities to manage it. Thus, the starting levels that will still provide them with benefits will be important.
A Yellow Belt will cover the essentials and ensure you can handle small roles, while a green belt is more about large-scale projects and some higher job positions within a project.
No matter what your preference is, you will need a yellow belt if you want to apply for a green belt as well. If students are looking for an edge or more scale, we recommend that they consider applying for a green belt after they have finished the yellow one.
To give you a clearer idea, this is what you can expect from each belt:
- The goal of the yellow belt is to help them understand what their responsibilities are and how to handle each task. It’s all about helping students to improve their work habits and how to organize the important topics Six Signa covers.
- Our efforts will all be directed towards the common goals of the green belt. Can they work together? Can they manage large-scale projects? This belt level covers the fundamentals of Sigma. They will also need to be able to manage more responsibilities and work with LSS in every way possible as the practical part, and their ability to handle an entire implementation will start here.
It Doesn’t Take Too Long
Students should be eligible for certification if they have completed the training or course successfully.
We offer the chance to take the exam to confirm eligibility and confirm your knowledge right after you finish our training or if you have completed it with other experts yet couldn’t get certified.
To become certified, you must score at least 290 out of 400, so keep in mind it won’t be easy, and we pay attention to those trying to obtain certification without actually knowing about Sigma.
LSS certification allows you to work in companies, earn credit towards your graduation, and is a valuable asset in whatever job you choose.
You can get the appropriate certification in either the yellow or green belts immediately. We are happy to provide any additional tools you require and will work with you towards your growth, as we care about each student who relies on us at Lean Six Sigma Curriculum Pros of Santa Fe.