Santa Fe Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification and Training
Lean Six Sigma, like most methodologies, is broken down into levels, and you will need to go over each one of them accordingly the more you want to advance in the methodology and take part in different stages of an LSS project. This means that not all practitioners possess the same skills and abilities to implement the method and that a previous belt to the one you want or need will be needed to get to the next and keep scaling.
Students, professionals, and anyone who wants to learn Sigma will need to complete Yellow Belt Training and Certification as the first step and then start climbing from there. When they are yellow belts, it is possible to take on small roles and work as data analysts or with data entry, as you will learn all terminology and the basics of the methodology. Our team at Lean Six Sigma Curriculum for Santa Fe High School Students of New Mexico will provide you with all the training and certification options you need to get started in Sigma and scale from there.
This is the introduction level of the method. What you will learn most often follows this outline, and although it can change based on whom you are getting trained with, you can be sure that this will be the standard or the minimum you will get during the training phase:
- What is Lean Six Sigma?
- Individual methodologies of Lean and Six Sigma are available, but you will need to understand how they will and how each influences LSS individually.
- The basics of implementation in manufacturing.
- You can work towards improving your leadership skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Learn how to enter data and how analyze it.
- What is the LSS structure, and how does it help companies and even individuals today?
We follow the same guidelines as above but add details depending on who or what group is being trained with us, as this will bring them more benefits and prepare them for higher levels/belts if they decide to keep going for their education in Sigma.
For high school students, there will be one or two additional classes. However, for college students or business professionals, it will be more practical and will include final elements before you apply for certification.
You can rest assured that no matter who you are, our team will give you the right training and certification so that you can fulfill the roles you are trained and prepared for.
What Are the Benefits Of LSS?
Implementation is the most difficult part, but if we have to focus on how it helps companies, it would be based on how it is possible to seek continuous improvement and always focus on reducing costs while increasing revenue.
However, for this, there are many things to do, and all practitioners need to be active within the company and institution.
This methodology can be used to benefit institutions today, as more professionals have demonstrated that it can be applied beyond the manufacturing sector and continuous improvement.
Now, focusing on the benefits trainees and those certified obtain, we promise the list isn’t disappointing:
- LSS yellow belts learn new skills that allow them to work on personal projects and ideas as well as those related to work.
- This methodology can be added to their curriculums.
- For higher salaries, the yellow belt certification will bring more opportunities to get them.
- Apply for higher education and include LSS in your curriculum as it appeals to colleges and institutions.
- Career advantages.
- These are just a few of the many aspects that relate to the personal growth of the trainee, and all depend on developing new and improving existing skills.
Contact our team at Lean Six Sigma Curriculum Pros of Santa Fe if you are interested in LSS. We will discuss all the benefits that you can get by becoming a yellow belt and being certified based on how you want to utilize this knowledge.
How Difficult Is It to Become A Yellow Belt?
It will not make you cry; that’s for sure.
Our team follows the outline, which aims to take 20 hours and last 7-10 days on average. This allows you to complete the training as quickly as possible without missing any details.
It all depends on who accesses our training and what schedule they choose to set. Some people are able to dedicate more time each day, while others can take it slower due to their busy schedules.
Our team will adapt to your availability. If you wish to instill LSS training for your students or workers, we will handle the whole planning process and make sure that they don’t have to interrupt their day based on the program any company or school asks us for.
It will not give them a headache, and we promise it will be well worth your time and effort, or theirs—depending on the case.